Friday, June 22, 2012

Wishing

Do you ever wish for an escape?  A "get me out of here" moment?

No, not a "I'll just stay home and putter" escape, but a real, I can't clean, do chores, weed the yard, nope, nada, type of an event.

Every now and then, those moments come up.  I'm outta here.  I'm going to get on a machine and take a ride.  No where in particular is one objective.  Or, perhaps a lot of laps on the track.  New places, new faces.

One ride day is coming up and I'm going to get to it.  Lots of laps in this case.  It will be more a test for the body, as my mind is willing but my training is weak!  If there is trouble with the ride day, the problem is its too short.  (Said now when a bowl full of Aleve is likely to be required after.)  I am wishing for that escape that lasts awhile.  I'm sure most all of us wish for that.

Let's all throw a penny in the fountain for that wish.


No comments:

Post a Comment